St. Matilda's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»
testappdfhsgaf
by Admin Ghost Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

» TEST APP BLAH
by Admin Ghost Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

» Patient: Kasey Nez
by Kasey Nez Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm

» Who Plays Who
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 am

» Face Claim
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 am

» Ace Yamada
by Mod Nebby Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

» Something Old, Something New
by Admin Ghost Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 am

» Kaboom. [tag: Eri]
by Nell Hedon Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

» Patient::Garrett Sutherland
by Admin Aubrey Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

» The Hubbard Center for the Unfit
by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

» Benjamin Bishop
by Admin Zephyr Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm

» Inna Svidrigailov
by Mod Lindi Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jesse Bain

3 posters

Go down

Jesse Bain Empty Jesse Bain

Post  Jesse Bain Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Jesse Bain 2ymj6ok

-Bain Jesse-

Jesse Bain Rsy4qv

Date of Birth: 2nd December 1986
    Address: (Within the US) 2081 Webster Street, Metuchen, NJ 08840.
    Physical Appearance:
    I guess I am fairly tall, about 6 foot 1 inch and I honestly have no idea how much I weigh. I think I am a little thinner than I should be, but not unhealthily so. My hair is light brown and I have blue eyes and I am Caucasian. My body is littered with an assortment of scars and wounds with new ones being added all the time. Aside from this, I am rather unremarkable.

-Medical History-

Do you suffer from any ongoing medical conditions such as heart conditions, diabetes, asthma or other long-term physical disabilities, diseases or afflictions?

No, none.

Do you have any allergies to foods, inhalants or medications? Please list allergies and age of onset below.

I am allergic to cocoa, sadly, and have been since birth.

Does your family have a history of any ongoing medical conditions such as heart conditions, diabetes, asthma or other long-term physical disabilities, diseases or afflictions?

None that I know of.

-Psychological History-

Do you, or have you ever suffered from a mental affliction, or do you feel that you have problems with your state of mind? Examples could be anxiety, depression, seeing or hearing things that are not there, suffering from uncontrollable impulses, or entertaining damaging thoughts such as wanting to harm/kill oneself or do something damaging to another person. Have you ever abused controlled substances, alcohol, or prescription medications?

I have been visiting with my therapist Dr Armstrong now for several years regarding my problems. He believes I suffer from social anxiety disorder brought about by my sleep problems, that my nightly activities make me nervous around people during the day because I am afraid of them finding out and humiliating me. I suppose there is some degree of truth in that, I hardly wish for my problems to be common knowledge, but I think that calling it a disorder is rather harsh. I do occasionally have panic attacks as a result of my fear of being discovered, usually when people are acting in such a manner that could cause me to respond the same way that I would in my sleep. I have never abused any form of substance, I have never even tried a cigarette. I have also never seen or heard imaginary things, or had any uncontrollable urges. Despite my therapists belief of the contrary, I have never knowingly harmed or tried to kill myself.

Have you ever seen someone for these problems or addictions? Or have you been hospitalised or housed in an institution or home for people who suffer from mental afflictions, or admitted to a drug rehabilitation centre? If so, for how long, and what was your diagnosis?

As already mentioned Doctor Armstrong has diagnosed me with social anxiety disorder. He believes this is as a result of my sexsomnia, and I agree with him to some extent. My night-time habits are somewhat problematic, to say the least, and seem to be increasing in severity as I am getting older. I have spent the past five years or so in and out of hospitals with a huge variety of injuries caused by my activities while I am asleep. These include numerous deep cuts which have required stitching, bruises, broken fingers and toes, deep scratch marks, torn muscles, split lips and head injuries. I have also been known on occasion to leave the house and go looking for people who can meet the apparent masochistic needs that I have whilst I am sleeping. This has resulted in my being arrested several times for indecent exposure and disturbing the peace, as well as again being hospitalised with bite and scratch wounds, gashes across my back, chest and legs caused by being struck with various items, what appear to be knife wounds and rectal injury from more 'colorful' encounters. I never have any recollection of these activities when I wake up.

About six months ago I was rushed into hospital having been found unconscious down a random street on the opposite side of town. I had been physically used and asphyxiated to the point of unconsciousness by someone and left there. CCTV was covering the entire area at the time and it was clear even to myself on reviewing it with the police that I approached the person and allowed them to use me in that way. Because of this muddy technicality and my history and diagnosis the man is only serving a limited sentence. As usual, I have no recollection of that night. I spent a month in a sleep lab where all my night-time activities were able to be controlled and monitored, but without the presence of items or people with which to inflict pain on myself I reverted to scratching and biting at myself. When the staff woke me during these activities I launched into a violent panic attack at the horror of being discovered. Again, I have no memory of this.

-Personal History-

Where were you born, and where did you grow up? Were there any complications during your birth? What was your infancy like?

I have lived in Metuchen my entire life, only moving out of my parents house four years ago. They were very hesitant to let me leave as my problems were just starting to manifest at the time, but I refused to live under their roof forever. It is a not too unpleasant area to live. It can be a little rough, but so can most places I guess. As far as I am aware there were no problems when I was born, and I never had any problems with my sleep patterns or socializing when I was younger. My infancy was normal, I guess. School was mostly uneventful, and there were no major life-altering changes that I can remember.

Did you ever have any long-term separation from your parents?

None that I know of or have been told about.

Do you have any siblings? If so, did you get along well with them?

No, I am an only child.

Did you attend public or private school, and if so, what were your grades like and how did you feel about it?

I attended public schooling, my parents simply could not afford to send me to a private school. My grades averaged around a B-. I am fully aware I am not the most intelligent of people, but I do enjoy learning and never had any real problems in school. I was bullied a little, but I think most kids were at some point. I do, however, look back on my school history with fondness. I made a lot of friends, some of whom I still keep in contact with. Granted I have lost a few thanks to the social awkwardness that has developed, but I have no regrets.

Do you have an interest in the opposite or same sex, and if so, when did you become aware of this interest?

When I am awake I have no interest in either sex, or in sexual contact at all. I am far too afraid that they may discover the messed-up creature I too often become when I am asleep. That is not what defines me, at all. I am not some crazy rampaging self-destructive sexual beast, but I am afraid that if I get close to anyone they will find out about me. When I am awake, conscious, in control of my actions, I actively avoid sexual situations. In my sleep, however, I seem to have no real preference.

Were you ever admitted to a psychiatric or correctional facility for juveniles, and if so why were you admitted, and how did you feel about it?

No, I was not.

-Criminal History-

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was the conviction, and was was the sentence served, or fine paid?

Four times I have been arrested for indecent exposure, having been found wandering around naked in search of someone to hurt me. I have also been arrested three times for disturbing the peace for causing harm to myself while in public. All of these crimes were committed in my sleep. Because of my psychological problems I avoided jail time, but had hefty fines and a whole string of police warnings on my file.

Have you ever taken or abused controlled substances? Have you ever had an addiction to prescription medications, or have you abused alcohol?

No, never.

-Personal Interview-

What are your goals in life?

Such a tough question to answer. I would like to find a cure for my sexsomnia, mainly. I would like to be able to go to sleep without worrying about the possibility of waking up in hospital with a variety of shiny new injuries. I would like to be able to talk to and socialize with people without the constant terror of them finding out how messed up I am. I guess I just want to live a normal, happy life. Maybe work in an outdoor recreation center or something. I honestly don't know.

How do you hope that our facilities might help you in achieving those goals?

To be honest, I am out of other options. Dr Armstrong is running out of medications and treatments to try to ease my problems, and I can only be arrested so many more times before they finally lock me up permanently in either jail or a psychiatric hospital. The severity of my injuries seems to be increasing as I am getting older and I really don't want to accidentally kill myself in my sleep, or for someone else to do it for me. I am only young, I have my entire life ahead of me, I don't want to spend the entirety of it in one hospital after another. I have no where else to go. I need your help. I am terrified for my very life, and you are my only remaining option. Please help me.

Finally, tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm not sure what else there is to say, really. I enjoy reading and learning, but I am not the most intelligent of people. I take great delight in photography and painting, and I do occasionally write. I have owned pets for most of my life, but since I was admitted to the sleep lab I have been without any animal companion. I enjoy watching movies, particularly comedies and some science fiction/ fantasy, but I am easily bored when sat down. I prefer being up and active and doing something, and often go for long walks to relax and unwind. I tend to avoid social situations thanks to my anxiousness around other people, but I always try my best to avoid being unfriendly or cold to others. I just want to be able to sleep without worrying about the damage I am doing to myself while I am dreaming.

-Legal Documentation-

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility heads of staff sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below.

Jesse Bain 17/09/2010

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010
Jesse Bain
Jesse Bain

Patient File
Assigned Ward: J 112
Issues Group: Psychiatric Issues
Assigned Therapist: Dr. Brideston

Back to top Go down

Jesse Bain Empty Re: Jesse Bain

Post  Admin Ghost Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Jesse Bain 2ymj6ok

. Your Admission Form Has Been Approved .

Crane Pharmaceuticals has approved your request for admission to our state of the art facility. Please read the information below for details, and don't forget to read your facility code of conduct and prohibited items guide.

You have been referred to Ward J.
    Your assigned room number is 112.
    Your primary therapist is Dr. Brideston.
    Your primary issues group and subgroups are listed below:

• Psychiatric Issues
        o Sexual Deviancy Subgroup

All patients must attend group and individual therapy with their primary therapist. All patients are required to take medications at scheduled times unless otherwise specified by their primary therapist. All patients are provided with a WELCOME PACKAGE. The included scrubs are to be used as night wear, and may be used during the day if the patient so wishes.

Don't forget to go to the USERGROUP section to sign up for your PRIMARY ISSUES GROUP -O N L Y-! If you don't, you won't get a username colour, and the account will be subject to deletion during the next activity check. Do not sign up for your subgroups. And don't forget to claim your play-by on the face claim and add your character to the who-plays-who.

Thank you for choosing a Crane Pharmaceuticals facility to help you rehabilitate and grow. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant one, and wish you every luck in your treatment and rehabilitation.

Patient Prescribed CX-25 & CY-17 Twice Daily.

Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Patient File
Assigned Ward:
Issues Group: Administration
Assigned Therapist:

https://stmatildas.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Nathaniel Brideston Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Jesse Bain 2ymj6ok

. Preliminary Meeting .

Patient: Jesse Bain
Therapist: Dr. Brideston
Therapy: First/Admission Session.

Patient Observations: Exhibited nervous behaviour upon admittance into the room. Aversion to physical contact. Nervousness dissipated some during the session. Displayed no problems with focussing, and no fidgeting. Chose the chair over the couch. Casual posture. Did display some discomfort facially after questioning the nature of his condition and prospects for rehabilitation. Possible regret. Indicative of desire to make a good impression, perhaps.

Topics: Preliminary introductions and question and answer session. Patient's first question was as to my belief in capacity to get better. This question to be deferred until later sessions. Furthered line of inquiry with remarks about being tired of waiting for progress. Following questions pertained to the building and grounds. Comments on enjoying the building and scenery, before inquiries were made as to sleeping arrangements and dormitory assignments. Showed obvious worry about joint accommodations with patient del Fuocco.

Nathaniel Brideston, 09/17/2010

Dr. Nathaniel Brideston
Dr. Nathaniel Brideston
Admin

Patient File
Assigned Ward: All
Issues Group: Administration
Assigned Therapist:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content