St. Matilda's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»
testappdfhsgaf
by Admin Ghost Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

» TEST APP BLAH
by Admin Ghost Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

» Patient: Kasey Nez
by Kasey Nez Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm

» Who Plays Who
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 am

» Face Claim
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 am

» Ace Yamada
by Mod Nebby Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

» Something Old, Something New
by Admin Ghost Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 am

» Kaboom. [tag: Eri]
by Nell Hedon Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

» Patient::Garrett Sutherland
by Admin Aubrey Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

» The Hubbard Center for the Unfit
by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

» Benjamin Bishop
by Admin Zephyr Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm

» Inna Svidrigailov
by Mod Lindi Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Inna Svidrigailov

2 posters

Go down

Inna Svidrigailov Empty Inna Svidrigailov

Post  Inna Svidrigailov Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Inna Svidrigailov 2ymj6ok

–Svidrigailov, Inna -

Inna Svidrigailov 6hkpd5

Date of Birth: 01/30/1982
    Address: Apartment 28 B
    311 South LaSalle Street
    Durham, NC 27705
    Physical Appearance:

Height (Approx): 180 cm
    Weight (Approx): 48.98 kgr
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Hair Colour: Light brown/Auburn
    Eye Colour: Hazel
    Distinguishing Marks: I have my ears pierced with the right side having two piercings.

-About the Job-

Which position are you applying for at St. Matilda, and why? Please tell us a little about what interests you in becoming a member of our capable staff.

Internship/Counseling. I am currently working towards my doctorate in Psychology at Duke University. My education has not lead me to a place like St. Matilda’s yet and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be able to interact with patients there. My concentration is in abnormal psychology and therefore I have a fundamental understanding in some of the issues that this job may present me with.

Why do you feel that you would be an asset to this facility? Please give any and all examples relevant to the position you are applying for.

I am a fresh mind, ready to learn from new experiences and my superiors. I have enjoyed counseling at Duke’s hospital, mainly with post-traumatic stress addled patients and addiction cases. I have a high standing GPA that has followed me throughout college and my master’s degree, which I hope will shine through in my work at St. Matilda’s. I have personal experience with drug abuse, which I have cleaned up since the end of my modeling career, so I can add my own unique touch to counseling sessions that patients may not have seen before.

If you were to be offered the position, would you concede to a non-disclosure agreement knowing and understanding fully that you would be forbidden to discuss the facility's methods and procedures with anyone other than your fellow staff members? Would you agree to a background check? Would you agree to be rigorously tested for drugs?

Yes, yes and yes. I have nothing to hide in my background. My addiction, while painful at the time, is something far in my past that I have overcome and will not be replanting itself in my body at any point in the future.

-Employment History-

Please list your three most recent employment experiences. If need be, may we contact these prior employers for reference purposes?

Duke Hospital - Counseling services, contact Dr. Jameson 919-457-8237
Duke University Library - Contact Mrs. Wellstone, 919-387-0981
Elite Models - Runway Model - Contact Mr. Fallstaff (my previous agent)

What was the best job you have ever held down and why? Conversely, what was the worst job you have ever held down and why? What were your accomplishments and disappointments, and how did your experiences at these jobs help you grow on both a personal and professional level?

The best job I've ever held was my previous job as a trauma councilor at the Duke University Hospital. I was able to work with a large variety of patients, ranging from children suffering from abuse, teenage gang members and I even had the honor of working with some soldiers back from Iraq. This job helped me to choose where I would like to have my concentration in, abnormal psychology. The doctors and fellow psychologists that I had the privileged of working with during that job were some of the best in their fields and each day was a chance to learn more and broaden my limited understanding of my field of study.

In contrast my least favorite job would probably be working at at Burger King during one summer during my sophomore year of high school. I only held this job for two months after which I quit after filing for sexual harassment against my manager. This job was poorly timed, seeing as I was already taking summer tutoring and working on my summer portfolio. Likewise, this was my first attempt at self-rehabilitation; going through symptoms of withdrawal didn't help my mood, and caused me to press charges for my managers grabby hands probably faster than any other employee. The job itself was tedious at best and in no way satisfying.

-Personal History-

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it, what were the consequences, and how did it affect your life?

I was charged with DUI when I was 17. My parents paid my fine and I went through rehab to get clean of both my alcohol and drug dabbling. Honestly, I think it's one of the better things that happened to me during that time and I'm grateful to the officer that pulled me over that night.

Have you ever, at any point, suffered drug or alcohol addiction? If so, how did you overcome this particular adversity and how have you learned from it? Do you think these past experiences will have an impact on how you interact with the facility's patients in any way? Please explain why.

During the height of my modeling career I was addicted to several stimulants as well as drinking an unhealthy amount for an adult let alone an adolescent. I went through a rehabilitation program and have been drug free for ten years this December. If anything, I think my past experiences will make me more approachable to some of the patients here at St. Matilda's. I can share common experiences and hopefully provide a good example of what you can become if you push through addiction.

-Written Interview-

What is your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness?

My greatest strength is being able to look at situations with a very objective view. While I can employ subjectivity when counseling a patient I am able to look at my personal life with a very detached eye. This allows me to make the choices that would be best for not only myself, but those around me in accordance to rules and regulations. My greatest weakness would be my lack of tolerance with those who misuse authority, be it through position, age, or other factors.

What motivates or inspires you? What discourages you?

Progress motivates me. New studies, new technology, or even a patient making steps on the road to recovery. People set in their ways or that are too stubborn to accept help.

How do you deal with stress and/or pressure?

Organization. I am adapt at keeping everything in my life organized and it keeps my stress level down. I file and log nearly every aspect of my life for convenience.

Finally, tell us a bit about yourself.

I enjoy morning runs, old books and reading psychology journals in my spare time.

-Legal Documentation-

By applying for and accepting employment within any of our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in employee handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to undergo a background check and/or drug test should Crane Pharmaceuticals feel it pertinent prior to accepting your application for employment. You hereby agree to undergo any further, random drug testing should it be necessary. You hereby agree to communicate and work in accordance with fellow facility staff in regards to the recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment of the patients in the facility, and to comply with your immediate supervisor should she/he suggest differently. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during or after employment. You hereby waive your right to communicate with any non-Crane Pharmaceuticals staff regarding any facility methods or procedures or patient information or treatments. Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below.

Inna Svidrigailov 02/07/2011

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010

Inna Svidrigailov

Back to top Go down

Inna Svidrigailov Empty Re: Inna Svidrigailov

Post  Mod Lindi Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Inna Svidrigailov 2ymj6ok

. Your Application for Employment Has Been Approved .

Crane Pharmaceuticals has approved your application for employment within our state of the art facility. Please read the information below for details, and don't forget to read the facility code of conduct and prohibited items guides.

Your Job Title Is Psychiatric Intern.
    Your Immediate Superior Is Dr. Nathaniel Brideston.
    Your Facility Administrator is Dr. Nathaniel Brideston.
    You have been assigned to Staff Apartment: Admin Apartment 5

All staff are required to be on call while on site. All staff are required to be familiar with ward and grounds maps and conduct procedures. Duty shifts for ward and medical staff are on a rotating basis, and you may be required to work nights. All ward, occupational and medical staff must be certified to run group therapies by a Psychiatrist unless otherwise specified by the Facility Administrator.

Don't forget to go to the USERGROUP section to sign up for your St. Matilda Staff group! If you don't, you won't get a username colour, and the account will be subject to deletion during the next activity check. And don't forget to claim your play-by on the face claim and add your character to the who-plays-who.

Thank you for choosing a Crane Pharmaceuticals facility as your employer. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant one, and wish you every luck in your future career.

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010
Mod Lindi
Mod Lindi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum