St. Matilda's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»
testappdfhsgaf
by Admin Ghost Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

» TEST APP BLAH
by Admin Ghost Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

» Patient: Kasey Nez
by Kasey Nez Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm

» Who Plays Who
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 am

» Face Claim
by Ace Yamada Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 am

» Ace Yamada
by Mod Nebby Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

» Something Old, Something New
by Admin Ghost Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 am

» Kaboom. [tag: Eri]
by Nell Hedon Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

» Patient::Garrett Sutherland
by Admin Aubrey Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

» The Hubbard Center for the Unfit
by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

» Benjamin Bishop
by Admin Zephyr Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm

» Inna Svidrigailov
by Mod Lindi Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cecil Standish Sharpe

2 posters

Go down

Cecil Standish Sharpe Empty Cecil Standish Sharpe

Post  Dr. Cecil S. Sharpe Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Cecil Standish Sharpe 2ymj6ok

-Sharpe, Cecil Standish-

Cecil Standish Sharpe Sgkbit

Date of Birth: 11/15/1978
    Address: 1046 Annunication St., New Orleans, LA 70130
    Physical Appearance:
    Height (Approx): 6'2
    Weight (Approx): 165
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Distinguishing Marks: Some tattoos, easily hidden by long sleeves.

-About the Job-

Which position are you applying for at St. Matilda, and why? Please tell us a little about what interests you in becoming a member of our capable staff.

Physician/Lab Technician

Why do you feel that you would be an asset to this facility? Please give any and all examples relevant to the position you are applying for.

I have a personal zeal for my job, and execute it always to the best of my ability. I have extensive schooling and training, and I think that I would thrive well in an environment such as yours, as I also strive to think abstractly around my patients.

If you were to be offered the position, would you concede to a non-disclosure agreement knowing and understanding fully that you would be forbidden to discuss the facility's methods and procedures with anyone other than your fellow staff members? Would you agree to a background check? Would you agree to be rigorously tested for drugs?

Yes.

-Employment History-

Please list your three most recent employment experiences. If need be, may we contact these prior employers for reference purposes?

My last (and current) employment is as a doctor of general internal medicine at Tulane Medical Centre here in New Orleans. I work with many people in many conditions on a daily basis and it helps keep me on my toes, and has helped me settle into life in the American medical system. I am seeking a new career opportunity in order to further my experience in the field.
My previous and only other job was in the administrative field of the hospital in London wherein I studied and later performed my residency. The position helped me to pay the schooling bills I had and to support myself, but it was not what I wanted to do with my life.

What was the best job you have ever held down and why? Conversely, what was the worst job you have ever held down and why? What were your accomplishments and disappointments, and how did your experiences at these jobs help you grow on both a personal and professional level?

My job at Tulane is certainly the better of the two, for above-stated reasons.

-Personal History-

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it, what were the consequences, and how did it affect your life?

No.

Have you ever, at any point, suffered drug or alcohol addiction? If so, how did you overcome this particular adversity and how have you learned from it? Do you think these past experiences will have an impact on how you interact with the facility's patients in any way? Please explain why.

No.

-Written Interview-

What is your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness?

An ability to focus on what needs to be done, and follow through with it without being ruffled. I work well in high-pressure situations due to this fact.

However, I can be a little domineering at times when there's something I want or need. This can come off as a little gruff to people who perhaps do not know me very well.

What motivates or inspires you? What discourages you?

Life, and the unwillingness to stagnate therein. I like always to move forward and learn new things, and I thrive best in a fast-paced environment.

Boredom discourages me. I like to be active, and to experience.

How do you deal with stress and/or pressure?

I have an affinity for crossword puzzles and other such trifles. I find these therapeutic and calming. I am also fond of house plants, and find the upkeep of these has a similar effect.

Finally, tell us a bit about yourself.

I was born in North London, to an admittedly affluent couple who have always pushed me into goals they thought would best fit their son. I did not have many friends as a child, but those I did have were close. I gained my doctorate in Internal Medicine in London, and stayed my residency there, but once that was completed, I applied for a work visa in the US and soon-after moved to New Orleans, where I have been residing as a legal resident since, working as a doctor in New Orleans. I am certified to work in the United States under a green card. I am not married and do not have any children or pets to tie me down. I tend to keep to myself a bit, I suppose, enjoying to have my own space, but I can be personable around my peers if the moment calls for it.

-Legal Documentation-

By applying for and accepting employment within any of our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in employee handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to undergo a background check and/or drug test should Crane Pharmaceuticals feel it pertinent prior to accepting your application for employment. You hereby agree to undergo any further, random drug testing should it be necessary. You hereby agree to communicate and work in accordance with fellow facility staff in regards to the recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment of the patients in the facility, and to comply with your immediate supervisor should she/he suggest differently. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during or after employment. You hereby waive your right to communicate with any non-Crane Pharmaceuticals staff regarding any facility methods or procedures or patient information or treatments. Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below.

Dr. Cecil S. Sharpe 06/06/2010

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010

Last edited by Dr. Cecil S. Sharpe on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Cecil S. Sharpe
Dr. Cecil S. Sharpe

Back to top Go down

Cecil Standish Sharpe Empty Approval

Post  Mod Lindi Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Cecil Standish Sharpe 2ymj6ok

. Your Application for Employment Has Been Approved .

Crane Pharmaceuticals has approved your application for employment within our state of the art facility. Please read the information below for details, and don't forget to read the facility code of conduct and prohibited items guides.

Your Job Title Is Physician/Lab Technician.
    Your Immediate Superior Is Dr. Allison Blake.
    Your Facility Administrator is Dr. Nathaniel Brideston.
    You have been assigned to Staff Apartment: 13

All staff are required to be on call while on site. All staff are required to be familiar with ward and grounds maps and conduct procedures. Duty shifts for ward and medical staff are on a rotating basis, and you may be required to work nights. All ward, occupational and medical staff must be certified to run group therapies by a Psychiatrist unless otherwise specified by the Facility Administrator.

Don't forget to go to the USERGROUP section to sign up for your St. Matilda Staff group! If you don't, you won't get a username colour, and the account will be subject to deletion during the next activity check. And don't forget to claim your play-by on the face claim and add your character to the who-plays-who.

Thank you for choosing a Crane Pharmaceuticals facility as your employer. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant one, and wish you every luck in your future career.

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010
Mod Lindi
Mod Lindi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum