Post  Liam Clarke on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm

-Clarke, Liam-

OPTIONAL IMAGE HERE

Date of Birth: 06/31/1989
    Address: Las Vegas Recovery Center
    3371 North Buffalo Drive
    Las Vegas, NV 89129

Physical Appearance:

Tall, lanky and thin. Too thin if anything, the doctors here say I’m underweight. It’s no real surprise I guess, but I’m not anorexic or anything like that. Brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian, lots of scars and a fetching pair of hearing aids. I also have some trackmarks on my arms.

-Medical History-

Do you suffer from any ongoing medical conditions such as heart conditions, diabetes, asthma or other long-term physical disabilities, diseases or afflictions?

Without my hearing aids in I’m legally deaf, but I can get by with them, and I can lip read and sign if I have to. I had some liver damage, I don't know if it's healed or not.

Do you have any allergies to foods, inhalants or medications? Please list allergies and age of onset below.

No allergies.

Does your family have a history of any ongoing medical conditions such as heart conditions, diabetes, asthma or other long-term physical disabilities, diseases or afflictions?

Not as far as I know, but I haven’t seen or heard from them in seven years. My dad was in a wheelchair when I left home, but that was from a car wreck not an illness. Only my sister got sick, she died of leukaemia when she was seventeen.

-Psychological History-

Do you, or have you ever suffered from a mental affliction, or do you feel that you have problems with your state of mind? Examples could be anxiety, depression, seeing or hearing things that are not there, suffering from uncontrollable impulses, or entertaining damaging thoughts such as wanting to harm/kill oneself or do something damaging to another person. Have you ever abused controlled substances, alcohol, or prescription medications?

I have plenty of problems with my state of mind. They tell me I’m depressed because I have no hope for my future and don’t even like to plan past the end of the week. There’s never much point thinking ahead, I’ll be dead before anything comes to fruition. I used to have anxiety and nervousness too, but I pretty much blocked them out with drugs. I have uncontrollable impulses to take more and more pills, but that’s a natural part of addiction I guess.

I’ve been contemplating suicide for a while now, it’s just one of the reasons this rehab centre doesn’t want me. I doubt I’ll ever do it, I’m gonna die soon enough anyway so there isn’t much point speeding it up.

I’ve abused vicodin since I was eight. There was a two year gap while I was in an institute, but since I got out of there two years ago I’ve gone back on it, tapered it off and gone back on about three times. Right now I’m supposed to be tapering it off, but I can’t stay here any longer. I’ve taken a variety of other drugs over the past two years, but vicodin is my main problem. Of the other drugs, heroin is the only one I’ve tried more than a few times. I wouldn’t say I’m addicted to it, but the hospital disagree, I only shoot up once every day or so if I can get hold of the drugs, I take a lot more pills than that. The heroin helps with the vicodin withdrawals, and I’m not addicted to it whatever my doctors think.

Note: Liam is currently clean of drugs, this information is outdated.

Have you ever seen someone for these problems or addictions? Or have you been hospitalised or housed in an institution or home for people who suffer from mental afflictions, or admitted to a drug rehabilitation centre? If so, for how long, and what was your diagnosis?

From 16 to 18 I was in the Hadley institute for troubled youth. It helped, when I came out I was clean and I even had some hope for the future. That lasted a week. Since then I’ve been in and out of whatever rehab centres the court orders me to go to, I’ve been in my current one for two weeks now and will be getting kicked out in another one if I don’t make progress. I won’t, their security is too lax.

Hadley labelled me depressed and a drug abuser, I disagree with the former of those. Everywhere else is quite happy to label me a junkie. I’ve also been called a masochist by a few psychiatrists, I don’t know if I agree with them or not anymore

-Personal History-

Where were you born, and where did you grow up? Were there any complications during your birth? What was your infancy like?

Born and raised in Salt Lake City. It was a pretty average childhood up until I was eight and my sister started getting sick. Mom couldn’t take the stress and she used me to vent her frustrations. Sometimes she used a belt, sometimes a can, sometimes a bit of wire if she really wanted me to suffer. I still have the scars, and I can’t help flinching if women start yelling.

I started sneaking my dad’s pain meds not long after she started, that’s where my addiction came from. At thirteen I ran away from home and left all that behind. My sister was dead, there was no longer any reason to stay.

Did you ever have any long-term separation from your parents?

I ran away from home at thirteen and haven’t seen them since.

Do you have any siblings? If so, did you get along well with them?

Just my sister Chloe, but she passed away shortly before I left home.

Did you attend public or private school, and if so, what were your grades like and how did you feel about it?

Public until I was thirteen. Pretty average grades before mom got mean, flunked virtually everything afterwards. From thirteen to sixteen I didn’t attend school, I read things in the library as my only education. Sixteen to Eighteen I was at Hadley, just about scraping average grades. No diploma though, I turned eighteen and was removed before graduation

Note: Liam obtained his GED while at Crane's facility in New Orleans.

Do you have an interest in the opposite or same sex, and if so, when did you become aware of this interest?

I don’t know. There was one girl at Hadley, but that was a long time ago. She’s off in the real world now, I doubt she even remembers me.

Other than her there have only been guys. When I was thirteen I started turning tricks for vicodin, it was the only way I could get the pills after I left home. I never thought about whether or not I enjoyed it. I started again after I got out of Hadley, once again it was all guys and I still don’t know if I liked it. I guess I liked the things they were doing to me and the way it felt, but I never really liked the sex.

They gave me more scars to go with the ones I got from my mother. I think some of them saw the old scars as a target, they wanted to leave their marks on my skin too. I’m guessing there though.

Note: Liam is currently engaged to the girl he mentions.

Were you ever admitted to a psychiatric or correctional facility for juveniles, and if so why were you admitted, and how did you feel about it?

As I said above, I spent two years at Hadley. I was transferred there out of juvie where I’d been serving a sentence for prostitution and possession of drugs. I feel it really helped me, when I came out I was clear of my addictions and ready to face the world again. It was the word that didn’t want me, I was back to the wreck I used to be way too fast.

-Criminal History-

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was the conviction, and was was the sentence served, or fine paid?

Posession of Vicodin, prostitution, smuggling vicodin into juvie and prison, resisting arrest, possession of heroin, more prostitution, theft, vagrancy, criminal damage and jaywalking. Six months in juvie, two years in Hadley, and a few months in prison here and there. I could never pay any fines, all my money goes on drugs. I don’t even buy food

Have you ever taken or abused controlled substances? Have you ever had an addiction to prescription medications, or have you abused alcohol?

Vicodin and heroin.

-Personal Interview-

What are your goals in life?

I don’t really have any. My life won’t last long enough for me to have any real goals or plans.

Note: Of late, patient has expressed a desire to be come a social worker after release.

How do you hope that our facilities might help you in achieving those goals?

If it's anything like Hadley it will help me to get clean and may let me actually make plans rather than just dying in an alley.

Finally, tell us a bit about yourself.

I have nothing else to say. I am a depressed, drug addicted prostitute with no hope, no prospects, no dreams and no chance. If this place doesn’t fix me for good, I’m dead. I need a rehab facility with intense security, every single place I have been besides Hadley has been way too lax and hasn’t stopped me getting hold of drugs.

-Legal Documentation-

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility heads of staff sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. Crane Pharmaceuticals and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below.

Liam J Clarke 1/20/2010

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010
Liam Clarke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liam Clarke

Post  Mod Lindi on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm

. Your Admission Form Has Been Approved .

Crane Pharmaceuticals has approved your request for admission to our state of the art facility. Please read the information below for details, and don't forget to read your facility code of conduct and prohibited items guide.

You have been referred to Outpatient Apartments
    Your assigned Apartment number is 01.
    Your primary therapist is Dr. Jarrod Smith .
    Your primary issues group and subgroups are listed below:

• Psychiatric Issues Group
        o Substance Abuse Subgroup
        o Sexual Deviancy Subgroup

All patients must attend group and individual therapy with their primary therapist. All patients are required to take medications at scheduled times unless otherwise specified by their primary therapist. All patients are provided with a WELCOME PACKAGE. The included scrubs are to be used as night wear, and may be used during the day if the patient so wishes.

Don't forget to go to the USERGROUP section to sign up for your primary issues group only! If you don't, you won't get a username colour, and the account will be subject to deletion during the next activity check. And don't forget to claim your play-by on the face claim and add your character to the who-plays-who.

Thank you for choosing a Crane Pharmaceuticals facility to help you rehabilitate and grow. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant one, and wish you every luck in your treatment and rehabilitation.

Patient Prescribed CX-21 & CV-17 Twice Daily.

Crane Pharmaceuticals ®2009, 2010
Mod Lindi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum